- Position: General Secretary
- Organisation: Bahrain Technology Companies Society (BTECH)
- Country: Bahrain
- He holds an executive MBA (Distinguished Honours) from DePaul University, Chicago, USA.
- B.Sc. degree of Electrical Engineering from King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals.
- Chairman and Group CEO of Gulf Future Business (GFB). GFB Group of Companies includes: ThinkSmart For Training, TechoSmart for ICT Services, and WorkSmart for Events Management.
- Has extensive experience in a range of fields including Telecommunications, Banking, Government, Information Technology and Business Analysis.
- He began his career with Riyad Bank, Saudi Arabia and subsequently worked with Batelco and Asia Computers before joining the Health Information Directorate where he attained the post of IT Director.
- Mr. Al Hujairy held the role as Acting CEO, Advisor to the Minister of Health on Health Economics and the CEO of Salmaniya Medical Complex.
- Founder and Senior Advisor Bahrain Technology Companies Society (BTECH).
- Founder and Secretary General of the Arab ICT Union.
- Founder and Chairman of Bahrain Internet SIG
- Member of the Bahrain Society for Training and Development.
- Batelco Group; Ex - board director, and Chairman of the Audit committee.
- Quality Net – Kuwait: Ex - Vice Chairman of the Board
- Umina – Jordan: Ex- Board Member