- April, 2021: WSA Call open - please get in touch with WSA office to be introduced to your national Expert or read more on participation here.
- April, 2021: WSA YOUNG INNOVATORS call opens.
- September 30th, 2021: WSA Call closes - WSA database closes.
- October/December 2021: WSA Online Jury processes all submitted products to select the shortlist.
- December 2021: Announcement of the WSA Shortlist.
- January 2022: WSA Grand Jury evaluates WSA Shortlist to select WSA winners
- End of January 2022: Winners Announcement.
- March 2022: WSA Winners will be presented and awarded at the WSA Global Congress.
Please note: REGARDING TIMELINE OF APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROJECTS TO THE WSA
- Taking part in the WSA is eligible by being nominated by a WSA national expert.
- The WSA national experts select in a democratic process which solutions will be nominated for each respective WSA category.
- Deadlines for national submission of application for WSA may vary locally. National deadlines can be earlier than the communicated international WSA call deadline. WSA national experts are entitled to set independent national deadlines for application to WSA.
- Registration, including submitting project information, must be completed online via the WSA contest database in coordination with the communicated international WSA call deadline.
Please read more on WSA Rules & Conditions.