- Position: Managing Director / CEO
- Organisation: Future Software Resources Nigeria Ltd
- Country: Nigeria
Mrs Nkemdilim Begho is the Managing Director of Future Software Resources Nigeria Ltd, a position she has occupied since 2008.
As Managing Director of the Nigerian based web-solution development firm, she successfully re-branded the company, thus changing its focus from stand-alone solutions to web-based educational, enterprise and business solutions. Mrs. Begho is a recognized leader in her field and thus, she is frequently invited to speak at various conferences including:
- The Innovation Week 2008, Accra Ghana
- ADIPENG 2009, Abuja Nigeria
- NITDA Stakeholders Workshops 2009, Lagos and Abuja Nigeria
- E-Learning Conference 2009, Abuja, Nigeria
- TW Business Expo 2010, Lagos, Nigeria
- Nigerian Internet Conference & Exhibition (NICE) 2010, Lagos Nigeria
- W.TEC Girls Technology Camp 2010, Lagos, Nigeria
- WSYA Winners Events 2010, New York
- Rubbing Minds Channels TV
- I4J e-Business Roundtable
- CERT Africa 2010
- ICT4ALL Tunisia
- Women’s Judges Annual Conference
- 2010 Technology Times IT Summit
- Edunet Africa 2011
- WTEC Technology Camp 2011
- ICT4Girls Day Nigeria 2012
- TEDx Ife 2012
- Necci Consulting: Social Media Nuts & Bolts Training Session
- Google World Women’s Day Hangout
- SME IT Business Conference 2013
- ICT4Girls Day 2013
Prior to her appointment at Future Software Resources Nigeria Ltd, Nkemdilim was involved in various research projects, such as the Wazobia Linux initiative, the EGovernment Interoperability Framework, NITDA Open Standards Framework, as well as the deployment of e-commerce and e-portal solutions in the Nigerian public and private sector.
Nkemdilim began her professional career in Germany, where she worked on high profile research projects at the Max Planck Institute (MPI) for Psychiatric Research in the department for Statistical Genetics and Proteomics, as well as for the Pharmaceutical Company Affectis Pharmaceuticals AG, Germany. Her focus was on the development of software solutions for complex biological as well as chemical calculations and simulations, database design and administration as well as statistical analysis.
Nkemdilim is an active board member of the World Summit Youth Award, a global online e-content contest focused on the implementation of the MDGs. She is also the co-founder of The Bake for Change Development Foundation, an NGO focused on empowering street children that are being rehabilitated in 7 Lagos State run homes.
Nkemdilim is graduate of Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU) & Technical University Munich (TUM), Germany, where received a BSc. Hons in Bioinformatics.