- Year: 2020
- Award: WSA Young Innovators
- Category: Young Innovators
- Producer: Kasyap Chakravadhanula, Ritvik Warrier
- Country: United States of America
- URL: https://www.opencureai.org/doc-tracker.html
DOC Tracker from the USA is a convenient, inexpensive, and safe mobile device for improved monitoring of diabetes and its ocular and cardiovascular complications. Diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma are serious threats to millions of people worldwide. The DOC Tracker consists of a smartphone and two small attachments: an acetone sensor and a retinal fundus imaging attachment. DOC Tracker enables rapid, continuous monitoring of diabetes and its important complications to improve early intervention before irreversible damage happens.