- Original Title: Easy Laws
- Year: 2020
- Award: World Summit Award
- Category: Government & Citizen Engagement
- Producer: Eddy Sader, Patricia Sader, Eliane Keyrouz
- Country: Lebanon
- URL: https://www.easylaws.me/
EASY LAWS is a free mobile app and website in Lebanon that explains laws in everyday language, giving ordinary people access to legislation from a citizen’s rather than a legalistic perspective. With easy searches via a simplified database covering 380 legal topics, over 6000 questions and answers, explanatory notes, real life examples, a glossary of terms, and extensive legal references, EASYLAWS gives people equal opportunities and leads to the elimination of discriminatory policies and laws by empowering citizens in their quest for justice.