Electronic Consumer Guide (a.k.a PACP Mobile APP) by Public Authority for Consumer Protection
- Year: 2014
- Award: World Summit Award
- Category: Government & Citizen Engagement
- Producer: Mr. Nasser Said Almubaihsi
- Country: Oman
- URL: http://pacp.gov.om/Electronic-consumer-guide.aspx
The Electronic consumer guide (aka PACP Mobile App) is the official mobile application of Public Authority for Consumer Protection which has been published on Google Play, App Store, Windows store and blackberry to provide different services. The app carries aims to bring the citizen closer through the use of trending mobile service delivery technologies and to provide access to PACP’s eServices.
1) The app have been developed by the PACP to enhance their service delivery channels and to strengthen relation with public to improve consumer protection.
2) The app has enabled PACP to bring in line with latest mobile technologies and service delivery channels.
3) The app has provided access to PACP’s eServices, Price Analysis, Complaint Submission, latest news & alerts/advice, Recalls, Warnings, and contact details.