- Original Title: Via Código
- Year: 2022
- Award: World Summit Award
- Category: Learning & Education
- Producer: Pedro Baumann Cornejo, Maria Fe Canovas, Isabella Cavallero Cavallero
- Country: Peru
- URL: https://www.viacodigo.com/elproyecto.html
The program aims to promote a conscious digital citizenship through the use of digital tools. The project focuses on promoting the knowledge of digital skills focused on communication & cooperation, autonomy and digital citizenship, which is achieved through theoretical and practical sessions on topics such as GDrive, Canva, Digital Rights, Social Networks, among others. Likewise, within the project, we not only seek to develop digital skills, but there is also a focus on personal development, thus promoting self-knowledge and critical thinking.
The initiative contributes to addressing violence in digital media, promoting the exercise of a conscious and critical digital citizenship in adolescents in conflict with criminal law, as well as in professionals who deal with the treatment of young people.