UniVation is an international entrepreneurship program for students, conducted by WSA. It brings together students from multiple universities to collaboratively analyze purpose-driven tech ventures from across the world, namely of former WSA winners.
Analyze a successful enterprise of a former WSA winner within an international and interdisciplinary team. Pitch the analysis in front of a jury and hopefully win.
- can apply their skills and knowledge on successful tech ventures on the market
- collaborate internationally and interdisciplinary
- gain intercultural competencies and grow an international network
- are encouraged to join online webinars to gain new and relevant skills and useful information along the way
- get the opportunity to talk with the enterprise founders directly
- pitch in front of an international expert’s jury
- are provided with practical application examples from a renowned program, opening up new perspectives
- the clear structure provided by WSA simplifies the effort for lecturers
- are provided with an analysis of their venture by international and interdisciplinary student teams
- the analysis is developed in a professional framework, opening up new perspectives
- the direct communication exchange with the student teams allows new thoughts and insights
WSA UniVation consists of 2 phases, an ONLINE and ONSITE PHASE, providing participating students with the opportunity to work on two different case studies. It is also possible to enter only one program phase.
- The ONLINE phase takes 6 weeks, starting in October 2022. Students work virtually and independently in interdisciplinary teams. Every team is supported by a team leader. Weekly meetings provided by WSA with opportunities for get together, team discussions, team leader talks. Webinars with specific support on team building, pitching and more every 2 weeks. At least 2 sessions per team with the enterprise founder.
- The ONSITE phase takes place in Graz (AT) in spring 2023. It is embedded in the European Young Innovators Festival.
Based on the evaluations of the online pitch jury the best 3 student teams of each phase receive a reward.
- Online phase: € 70,- / student
- Onsite phase at EYI Festival*: € 55,- / student
- Both phases*: € 110,- / student
*Participation costs include catering on-site.
You want to join the program? Please contact email@example.com