UniVation is an international entrepreneurship program for students, conducted by WSA. It brings together students from multiple universities to collaboratively analyze purpose-driven tech ventures from across the world, namely of former WSA winners.
Analyze a successful enterprise of a former WSA winner within an international and interdisciplinary team. Pitch the analysis in front of a jury and hopefully win.
- gain intercultural competencies
- grow an international network
- work on real businesses with social impact
- join skill workshops
- get career opportunities within WSA network
- include real ventures in their curriculum
- open up the syllabus to new perspectives
- join established and proved methodology & program
- partake in international inspiration network
- get an analysis of their tech venture
- exchange within a professional framework
- communicate directly with student teams
- earn new thoughts and insights
- gain access to new talents
WSA UniVation consists of 2 phases, an ONLINE and ONSITE PHASE, providing participating students with the opportunity to work on two different case studies. It is also possible to enter only one program phase.
- The ONLINE phase takes 6 weeks, starting in October 2022. Students work virtually and independently in interdisciplinary teams on 8 ventures, coming from all over the world. Every team is supported by a team lead. Weekly meetings provided by WSA with opportunities for get together, team discussions, team leader talks. Webinars with specific support on team building, pitching and more every 2 weeks. At least 2 sessions per team with the enterprise founder.
- The ONSITE phase takes place in Graz (AT) in spring 2023. It is embedded in the European Young Innovators Festival.
Based on the evaluations of the online pitch jury the best 3 student teams of each phase receive a reward.
- Online phase: € 70,- / student
- Onsite phase at EYI Festival*: € 55,- / student
- Both phases*: € 110,- / student
*Participation costs include catering on-site.
You want to join the program? Please contact email@example.com