WSA Academy is a new event series of workshops and webinars for social impact entrepreneurs - join for free!
Knowledge exchange and the enhancement of skills is one of the main pillars of WSA. For this purpose, WSA has gathered international experts to hold workshops on social entrepreneurship, business development and financing for a special skill development WSA Academy.
Please note that the workshop times are CET (Central European Time), please make sure to add them to your calendar to transfer it to your time zone.
Founder and CEO of SuperSocial
JUNE 16TH, 2021
Digital Storytelling for Social Enterprises and NGOs by Mathias Haas ,Founder and CEO of SuperSocial, Austria
Explore the art of storytelling and how to make people care about what you have to say. From the ‚Hero‘s journey‘ to ‚How to talk like TEDx‘
17.00 - 19.00 CET
REGISTRATION LINK FOR THE WORKSHOP: HERE
- Building Innovation Teams | Sapna Malhotra, Canada | June 4st, 2021
- Present your Project with Passion | Adam Montandon, Denmark | May 31st, 2021
- Crowdfunding for Impact | Cloed Baumgartner, Austria | May 10th, 2021
- The Justifiable Ask | Fundraising for Social Entrepreneurs | Peter O’Riordan, Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship, US| May 10th, 2021
- WSA Academy 2021 at WSA Global Congress 2021 | Connect 4 Impact
- WSA Academy 2020 at WSA Global Congress 2020, Vienna | Hack The Gap