The WSA is a non-monetary award system with a focus on sustainable knowledge transfer through a worldwide network. This means that winners benefit not from a one time financial reward, but a lifelong partnership and integration - Network Capital.
By participating in the World Summit Awards, nominated teams and social entrepreneurs gain recognition for their outstanding achievements and become part of a global learning community of exceptional innovators. Connect4Impact with like-minded individuals, access mentorship opportunities, and foster collaborations that can amplify the impact of creative digitalsolutions.
Winners of the WSA Benefits
- Invitation to the WSA Global Congress including:
- Pitching seminars
- Pitching session in front of an international audience during the Congress
- A program of specially crafted workshops for the winners
- Invitation to the prestigious award ceremony
- Board and lodging for the duration of the Congress (only on-site events)
- Eye to eye exchange with speakers, jurors and international guests
- Integration into a network of internationally recognized digital content developers
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders in 182 countries
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community
- Workshops specially shaped for the winners' needs
- Special placement on WSA website, youtube channel and social media promotion
- Long-term coverage within WSA editorial channels
- Presentation of the winning solutions in the WSA Catalogue (print publication)
- Winners certificate
A nomination for the WSA is already a win - these are the rewards
- More coverage of your product. WSA provides nominees with press templates to help them to gain the attention of national media with support of the WSA national experts
- WSA nominee seal to use on websites, social media channels and publications
- Opportunity to receive feedback from the jurors.
- Being nominated for the WSA means to be the best in the respective country in one of our 8 categories. Experience has shown that this qualification can immensely improve outreach.
WSA contributes to the UN Sustainable Development Goals agenda by giving an opportunity to digital innovators from over 180 UN countries to showcase their ability to accelerate positive Social Impact by aligning their work to the 17 SDGs.
During this summit, the best problem solvers from around the world gather under one roof and take part in interactive knowledge sharing sessions, smart discussion forums and various networking events. Eminent speakers take the stage and disseminate knowledge across various fields of expertise, providing thought-provoking inspiration to all attendees. I truly admire the perfect planning and execution of each aspect of the summit where WSA panel always treats everyone like family. By just participating in the WSA, one learns and grows more within few days that would have in months."