YOUTH FOR INNOVATION 2021
WSA YFI brings together students from multiple Universities to collaboratively analyse purpose-driven tech ventures from across the world which use digital solutions to contribute to the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
YFI ENABLES students to:
- Apply their skills and knowledge on real ventures
- Analyse, consult and exchange with purpose-driven enterprises worldwide
- Collaborate internationally and interdisciplinary
- Gain intercultural competences
- Pitch their work in front of an international jury
- Grow an international network
- Gain ECTS credits as part of their curriculum (depending on university)
YFI PROVIDES purpose-driven tech ventures with the OPPORTUNITY to:
- Receive case studies and in-depth evaluations from international students
- Create their own challenges and focus points for students to work on
WSA YFI consists of 2 PHASES, an 6-weeks ONLINE and a 3-days ONSITE PHASE, providing participating students with the opportunity to work on two different case studies.
Students can enter both or only one program phase.
- Start 6-weeks online program: 4th of October 2021
- 3-days onsite phase as part of the European Young Innovators Festival: online program (Nov 24, 2021), physical event in Graz/Austria (Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2021)
- Online phase: € 70,- / student
- Onsite phase at EYI Festival*: € 55,- / student
- Both phases*: € 110,- / student
*Participation costs include catering on-site.
Find more detailed information about the YFI program here.
Get inspired and take a look at: